We need your help!
Building a donation garden and distribution system is expensive, but once established will give to the community for years to come.
With your help, we can meet our goal to provide fresh local produce to those with limited access to fresh fruits and vegetables.
Thank you for your donation! We are a Maine non-profit corporation and a federal 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
PLEASE Send checks to:
- GARDENERS GROWING HEALTHY COMMUNITIES
- P.O. Box 197
- South Paris, ME 04281
Donate your returnable bottles/cans:
GGHC has an account at Don's Redemption Center on Cottage Street in Norway, Maine. Please consider donating your returnable bottles and cans to us! Let the counter person know you want the money to go to the Gardeners Growing Healthy Communities fund. Give them your bag and they will take care of everything - no waiting. Every little bit helps our garden grow - thank you!
COMMUNITY SUPPORT FOR 2017:
- Hannaford Supermarkets, $2500
- Oxford Federal Credit Union, $850
- Joseph McKeen Center for the Common Good, Bowdoin College, $2200
- AKC Fund, Inc., New York, NY, $1000
COMMUNITY SUPPORT FOR 2016:
- Hannaford Supermarkets, $3200
- The Betterment Fund, $5000
- Oxford County Fund of the Maine Community Foundation, $6400
- Oxford Federal Credit Union, $500 toward the irrigation system
- Norway Savings Bank, $500
- Northeast Bank, $200
- Rainbow Federal Credit Union, $300
Local Business Donations-
- MB Bark Mulch, Auburn & We Compost It!, Portland, 5 yds MOFGA-certified organic compost
- Pleasant Hill Property Services, Norway, 5 yds MOFGA-certified organic compost
- Gould Academy barns, Bethel, 3 yds compost
In addition, many individual community members have donated money and garden tools. Thank you for supporting GGHC!
Several GGHC members receive a donation check from Oxford Federal Credit Union in Norway, Maine.